Take a look at these tips for creating Egg Rolls:
1. Place an egg roll wrapper with a point toward you. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the desired filling across and just below the center of the egg roll wrapper. Fold the bottom point of the egg roll wrapper over the filling. Then tuck it under the filling.
2. Fold the side corners of the egg roll wrapper over the filling, forming an envelope shape.
3. Roll the egg roll toward the remaining corner. Moisten the top point and press firmly to seal.
Take a look at these tips for creating Wontons:
1. Place the wonton wrapper with a point toward you. Spoon two teaspoonfuls of the desired filling just below the center. Fold the bottom point over the filling. Then tuck it under the filling.
2. Roll the wonton wrapper once to cover the filling, leaving about one inch unrolled at the top of the wrapper, as shown. Moisten the right-hand corner of the wrapper with a little water.
3. Grasp the right- and left-hand corners of the wrapper. Bring these corners toward you, below the filling, as shown. Overlap the left-hand and the right-hand corners. Press the corners together securely to seal.
Take a look at these tips for creating Spring Rolls:
1. Quickly dip each rice paper into water and then place it between 2 clean damp cotton dish towels. Leave the rice papers between the damp towels until you use them. The moisture makes the crisp rice paper soft and flexible.
2. Roll up the rice paper just until the filling is enclosed. If using meat or fish, place 2 halves cut side up and back to back, on the rice paper next to the filling. Fold the sides over the filling and the meat or fish and continue rolling, forming a packet. Only 1 layer of rice paper covers the meat or fish, allowing you to see its outline through the wrapper.