Get Ready to Party
Whether you're a fan of classic or frozen margaritas, these mix-ins and garnishes are sure to take your drink to the next level. And with endless combinations, this margarita bar will definitely be the life of the party.
Mango margaritas, anyone? Give your margarita a fruity twist by trying one of these blends:
- Strawberry-Banana: Blend one 16-oz. package of frozen unsweetened whole strawberries and 1 medium banana until smooth; if desired, strain to remove seeds.
- Mango: Blend 3 cups of sliced mangoes until smooth.
- Blackberry: Blend one 16-oz. package of frozen unsweetened blackberries until smooth; if desired, strain to remove seeds.
For the Rim
You don't have to stick to just salt for the rim. Give your margarita some heat by using chili powder, or satisfy your sweet tooth by using sugar. Impress your guests by providing these rimmers as options:
- Superfine granulated sugar or powdered sugar
- Coarse salt or cocktail salt
- Lime, lemon, or orange zest
- Chili powder