How To Cook Chicken Wings
Learn how to whip up easy, crowd-pleasing batches of wings or drumettes, perfect for your next party or weeknight supper.
Buffalo wings -- the quintessential chicken wing appetizer -- are always a big hit with partygoers, not to mention super simple to make.
Step 2: Marinate the wings
- Place the wings in a resealable bag set in a shallow dish.
- Pour the marinade over the wings and seal the bag.
- Turn the bag to coat the wings.
- Allow the wings to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Step 3: Broil the wings
- Preheat broiler.
- Remove the wings from the marinade and place them in a single layer on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil the wings about 4 to 5 inches away from the heat for about 20 to 25 minutes, turning the wings halfway through cooking time or after they are lightly browned on one side.
Serve the wings alongside homemade or purchased blue cheese dip.
Chicken wings can also be cooked on a grill or even in a slow cooker. These spicy Red Curry Chicken Wings -- doused in a mouthwatering coconut and curry sauce -- cook to perfection in your slow cooker.
More chicken wing recipes to try: