Making Chicken Rolls
Upload your photo here.
Boneless chicken breast is a great candidate for stuffing because it can be easily flattened and goes well with a variety of fillings.
1. To stuff a chicken breast, place 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling in the center of each flattened chicken piece.
2. Fold in the bottom and sides and roll up.
3. Secure with wooden toothpicks.
Once you've made the recipe at right a few times, you may want to experiment with different fillings. Some of the nearly limitless combinations include:
- mozzarella, and red peppers;
- feta cheese and fresh spinach
- goat cheese and fresh herbs
- wild rice and pistachios