How to Make Bread Cubes
Easy, homemade bread cubes are perfect for stuffing recipes, breakfast casseroles, and other tasty recipes. Learn the right way to make bread cubes.
Easy Homemade Bread Cubes
1. Stack a few slices of bread. You can use any kind of bread, as long as you cut it properly.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut the bread into 1/2-inch strips.
3. Cut the strips crosswise into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. Arrange the cubes in a single layer on a baking pan.
5. Bake the cubes at 300 degrees F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once or twice.
6. Let cool.