Easy, homemade bread cubes are perfect for stuffing recipes, breakfast casseroles, and other tasty recipes. Learn the right way to make bread cubes.
Easy Homemade Bread Cubes
1. Stack a few slices of bread. You can use any kind of bread, as long as you cut it properly.
2. Using a serrated knife, cut the bread into 1/2-inch strips.
3. Cut the strips crosswise into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. Arrange the cubes in a single layer on a baking pan.
5. Bake the cubes at 300 degrees F. for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once or twice.
6. Let cool.