"I've got no time to cook a healthy meal" is no longer an excuse. Zip this fabulous, restaurant-quality pasta dinner from the refrigerator to the table in 20 minutes or less. Then enjoy!
- 1 9-ounce. pkg. refrigerated light cheese-filled ravioli
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium, yellow summer squash, thinly sliced (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 4 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 4 cups shredded fresh spinach (1 cup per plate)
1. Prepare the ravioli according to package directions.
4. Drain pasta; add to skillet and toss. Serve on top of the shredded fresh spinach. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition facts per serving: 334 calories, 17 g protein, 8 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrates, and 10 g fiber. Daily Values: 48% vit. A, 85% vit. C, 14% calcium, and 37% iron.