Zucchini and Proscuitto Focaccia
- Using a mandolin or very sharp knife, thinly slice zucchini lengthwise. Place in a colander; sprinkle with salt. Let stand 30 minutes. Rinse and drain; pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place focaccia on a baking sheet.Prink generously with a fork. Bake 5 to 10 minutes until lightly toasted and heated through. Remove from oven; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet heat 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, slightly brown zucchini slices on both sides, about 5 minutes per batch. Transfer zucchini to a bowl. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper, if desired. Remove skillet from heat. Add remaining olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the same skillet. Spoon balsamic mixture over the focaccia.
- Place focaccia on a serving tray. Top with zucchini, prosciutto, and arugula (arranging each in lengthwise rows, if desired). To serve, cut crosswise into slices.
Nutrition Facts (Zucchini and Proscuitto Focaccia)
- Per serving:
- 265 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 8 g monounsatured fat),
- 10 mg chol.,
- 980 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet