- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 5.2 ounce container Boursin cheese with garlic and herb
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 12 ounce package (10) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Sliced green onions
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease a baking sheet; set aside. In a small bowl stir together Boursin cheese and the 1/4 cup green onions; set aside.
2. Unwrap biscuits. Using your fingers, gently split the biscuits horizontally. Place the biscuit bottoms on prepared baking sheet. Spread about 1 tablespoon of the cheese mixture over each biscuit bottom. Replace biscuit tops.
3. In a small bowl use a fork to beat together egg yolk and the water. Brush biscuit tops with egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and additional sliced green onions. Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Serve warm. Makes 10 biscuits.
- cal. (kcal) 149,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 23,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 16,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 394,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet