- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 3 7 - 8 inches flour tortillas
- 1 5.2ounce containersemisoft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 7 ounce jarroasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked ham, roast beef, or turkey
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
1. Spread tortillas evenly with cheese (if cheese seems crumbly, stir it until smooth). Cover cheese with large basil leaves; arrange roasted peppers on basil. Top with meat.
2. Tightly roll up each tortilla; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill for 2 to 4 hours.
3. To serve, trim ends of rolls; cut rolls into 1-inch slices. If desired, secure each slice with a short skewer and garnish with additional basil leaves.
- Servings Per Recipe 18,
- cal. (kcal) 68,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 5,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 172,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet