Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of two 9x5x3-inch, three 8x4x2-inch, or four 7 1/2x3 1/2x2-inch loaf pans; set aside. In an extra-large bowl beat granulated sugar, brown sugar, yogurt, and oil with an electric mixer on medium speed until combined. Add eggs; beat well.
- In a large bowl stir together whole wheat pastry flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Alternately add flour mixture and the water to egg mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined. Beat in pumpkin.
- Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pans; spread evenly. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes for 9x5-inch loaves, 40 to 45 minutes for 8x4-inch loaves, 35 to 40 minutes for 7 1/2x3-inch loaves, or until a toothpick inserted near the centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks. Wrap and store overnight before slicing.
Nutrition Facts (Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread)
- Per serving:
- 117 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 24 mg chol.,
- 203 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 11 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Kathleen Wynd 224 Days Ago
Why is ti in the Best-Ever slow cooker ideas and Best chicken breast recipes collection??