Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl beat eggs lightly with a fork; stir in sugar, oil, and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl stir together whole wheat flour, rolled oats, barley flour, oat bran, wheat bran, dry milk powder, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until combined. Stir in chocolate pieces, walnuts, and, if desired, coconut.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set and bottoms are lightly browned. Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
Nutrition Facts (Whole Grain Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- Per serving:
- 94 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 9 mg chol.,
- 19 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet