Weeknight Ravioli Lasagna with Chianti Sauce
- For Chianti tomato sauce, in a large saucepan heat 1 teaspoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook about 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Add tomatoes, Chianti, oregano, salt, and crushed red pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile, in a very large skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add sausage pieces and mushrooms; cook until mushrooms are tender. Stir in roasted red peppers and basil; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spoon one-fourth of the Chianti tomato sauce into a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Arrange one package of the ravioli on top. Spoon half of the sausage-mushroom mixture over. Spoon another one-fourth of the sauce over sausage-mushroom mixture in baking dish. Top with half of the mozzarella cheese. Spoon another one-fourth of the sauce over cheese. Repeat layers with the remaining ravioli, sausage-mushroom mixture, sauce, and cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover; bake about 5 minutes more or until cheese is bubbly and lasagna is heated through. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts (Weeknight Ravioli Lasagna with Chianti Sauce)
- Per serving:
- 478 kcal ,
- 21 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 7 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 87 mg chol. ,
- 1284 mg sodium ,
- 42 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 6 g sugar ,
- 27 g pro.