- Makes: 4 servings
- Serving Size: 2 cups spinach, 3/4 cup potatoes, and 1/3 cup sausage mixture each
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
Warm Yukon Gold and Sweet Potato Salad
ounces Yukon gold potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1/2-inch slices
ounces sweet potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1/2-inch slices (1 medium)
ounces smoked turkey sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
cup thinly sliced celery (1 stalk)
tablespoons olive oil
tablespoons cider vinegar
teaspoon Dusseldorf or spicy brown mustard
teaspoon ground black pepper
teaspoon celery seed
5 ounce package fresh baby spinach
- In a large saucepan cook potatoes and sweet potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover about 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook sausage, onion, and celery in hot oil over medium heat about 5 minutes or until onion is tender and sausage is browned. Stir in vinegar, mustard, sage, pepper, and celery seed.
- Place spinach in a serving bowl. Top with potatoes and sweet potatoes. Spoon sausage mixture over top.
Nutrition Facts (Warm Yukon Gold and Sweet Potato Salad)
- Per serving:
- 253 kcal cal.,
- 12 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 33 mg chol.,
- 560 mg sodium,
- 26 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet