Zucchini Cakes with Mushroom Ragout
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin cups with cooking spray; set aside.
- In mixing bowl combine zucchini, muffin mix, cheese, milk, egg, and cayenne pepper; spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 11 to 14 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. Place roasted peppers in blender. Cover; blend until nearly smooth.
- Arrange 3 cakes on each plate with some of the mushrooms and pepper sauce. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Zucchini Cakes with Mushroom Ragout)
- Per serving:
- 443 kcal cal.,
- 21 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 84 mg chol.,
- 701 mg sodium,
- 49 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 16 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet