Upload your photo here.
Zucchini-Brie Breakfast Casseroles
- In a medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or just until tender. Drain zucchini. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, coat six 8- to 10-ounce individual casseroles or ramekins with cooking spray. In a large bowl toss together bread cubes, cheese cubes, and zucchini. Divide equally among prepared casseroles.
- In a medium bowl combine eggs, milk, green onions, the 2 tablespoons dill, the salt, and pepper. Pour evenly over mixture in casseroles. Using the back of a large spoon, press bread and cheese pieces down to moisten. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap; cover casseroles with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake about 20 minutes more or until a knife inserted near the centers comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with fresh dill sprigs.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare as directed. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for up to 24 hours. To serve, preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap; cover casseroles with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes more. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (Zucchini-Brie Breakfast Casseroles)
- Per serving:
- 259 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 163 mg chol.,
- 561 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 16 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet