Vegetable Bowls with Yogurt-Lime Dressing
- Prepare Spiced Yogurt-Lime Dressing; set aside.
- In small bowl stir together soy sauce, lime juice, chili powder, oregano, and olive oil; set aside. Place sweet potatoes in medium microwave-safe bowl. Place beans in small microwave-safe bowl. Evenly spoon half the soy sauce mixture on potatoes, and half on beans; toss to coat. Cover bowls with vented plastic wrap. Microcook sweet potatoes on 100 percent power (high) 9 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally; set aside. Microcook beans on 100 percent power (high) 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Divide potatoes, beans, tomatoes, and avocado among cabbage leaves. Sprinkle with green onions. Pass Yogurt-Lime Dressing and lime wedges. Serve with toasted baguette slices. Makes 4 servings.
- In small bowl combine yogurt, lime juice, soy sauce, chili powder, and garlic. Whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil until well combined.
From the Test Kitchen
Or, stir 1 tablespoon chili powder into 1 cup bottled light Ranch-style dressing.
Nutrition Facts (Vegetable Bowls with Yogurt-Lime Dressing)
- Per serving:
- 409 kcal ,
- 21 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 14 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 2 mg chol. ,
- 896 mg sodium ,
- 51 g carb. ,
- 14 g fiber ,
- 10 g sugar ,
- 13 g pro.