- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 7 mins
- Bake: 21 mins 450°F /400 degrees F
small sweet potatoes, thinly sliced or chopped
medium Yukon gold potato, chopped
tablespoons olive oil
5.2 ounce package semisoft cheese with garlic and roasted pepper
Fresh oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a 13x9x2-inch pan combine potatoes and red onion. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together eggs, cheese, and a pinch of salt until combined. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Pour egg mixture over vegetables; return to oven. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Invert frittata onto a large cutting board; cut in wedges. Flip wedges top side up and place on plates. If desired, top with oregano.
Nutrition Facts (Two-Potato Frittata)
- Per serving:
- 344 kcal cal.,
- 25 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 424 mg chol.,
- 566 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesBreakfast and Brunch Egg Recipes, Breakfast and Brunch Recipes, Chocolate Desserts, Christmas Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Easter Recipes, Egg Recipes, Halloween Recipes, Healthy Breakfast Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Potato Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes