- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 7 mins
- Bake: 21 mins 450°F /400 degrees F
small sweet potatoes, thinly sliced or chopped
medium Yukon gold potato, chopped
tablespoons olive oil
5.2 ounce package semisoft cheese with garlic and roasted pepper
Fresh oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In a 13x9x2-inch pan combine potatoes and red onion. Toss with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Roast, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk together eggs, cheese, and a pinch of salt until combined. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Pour egg mixture over vegetables; return to oven. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Invert frittata onto a large cutting board; cut in wedges. Flip wedges top side up and place on plates. If desired, top with oregano.
Nutrition Facts (Two-Potato Frittata)
- Per serving:
- 344 kcal cal.,
- 25 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 9 g monounsatured fat),
- 424 mg chol.,
- 566 mg sodium,
- 17 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet