- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 10 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- Parmesan Pizza Sauce (see www.bhg.com) or 1 cup refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 6 1/2 ounce can chunk white tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 7 ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and cut into bite-size strips
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained (optional)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1. Lightly grease an 11- to 13-inch pizza pan. Unroll pizza dough and transfer to greased pan, pressing dough out with your hands. Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
2. Spread Parmesan Pizza Sauce or refrigerated Alfredo pasta sauce over the hot crust. Top with tuna, roasted red pepper strips, and capers, if desired. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes more or until cheese melts and sauce is bubbly. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 391,
- Fat, total (g) 15,
- chol. (mg) 44,
- sat. fat (g) 6,
- carb. (g) 36,
- pro. (g) 28,
- sodium (mg) 775,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet