- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups small whole or halved radishes
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons no-calorie, heat-stable granular sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dillweed
- 1 small fresh red serrano or Thai chile pepper, seeded and sliced* (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Place radishes in a self-sealing plastic bag. In a small bowl stir together vinegar, the water, sugar substitute, dill, chile pepper (if desired), garlic, and salt. Pour over vegetables; seal bag.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain radishes before serving. Makes 6 servings.
- Hot peppers contain oils that can burn eyes, lips, and sensitive skin, so wear plastic gloves while preparing them and be sure to wash your hands thoroughly afterward.
- Servings Per Recipe 6,
- cal. (kcal) 12,
- carb. (g) 3,
- fiber (g) 1,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- vit. C (mg) 10,
- sodium (mg) 107,
- calcium (mg) 20,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet