Stir-Fried Broccoli and Carrots
- For sauce, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Coat an unheated wok or large skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add the ginger; stir-fry for 15 seconds. Add the carrots; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli; stir-fry about 4 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Push vegetables from the center of the wok.
- Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir all ingredients to heat through. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Stir-Fried Broccoli and Carrots)
- Per serving:
- 50 kcal cal.,
- 1 g fat
- 174 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet