- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh or bottled ginger
- 1 1/2 cups thinly bias-sliced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets
1. For sauce, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
2. Coat an unheated wok or large skillet with cooking spray. Preheat over medium heat. Add the ginger; stir-fry for 15 seconds. Add the carrots; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the broccoli; stir-fry about 4 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender. Push vegetables from the center of the wok.
4. Stir sauce; add to the center of the wok. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir all ingredients to heat through. Makes 4 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 50,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 10,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 174,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet