Having a barbecue? Serve this cheesy bean-and-corn side dish along with the burgers and brats.
0 did it
- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 5 hrs to 6 hrs (low) or 2-1/2 to 3 hours (high)
- Stand: 10 mins
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine whole kernel corn, lima beans, cream-style corn, sweet pepper, cheese, onion, and cumin seeds. Pour the water over all.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Gently stir in sour cream. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Saucy Succotash)
- Per serving:
- 158 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 14 mg chol.,
- 282 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet