Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Vinegar
- In a shallow roasting pan combine beans, onion, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss mixture until beans are evenly coated. Spread into a single layer.
- Roast in a 450 degree F oven for 8 minutes. Stir in squash and roast for 5 to 7 minutes more or until vegetables are tender and slightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan bring the balsamic vinegar to boiling over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Boil gently about 5 minutes or until reduced by half (vinegar will thicken slightly).
- Drizzle the vinegar over roasted vegetables; toss until vegetables are evenly coated. Makes 4 to 6 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Roasted Vegetables with Balsamic Vinegar)
- Per serving:
- 81 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 45 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet