Seasoned potato wedges cooked on the grill are a great side dish for burgers at summer cookouts.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a brush. Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- In a small bowl combine garlic, olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper. Stir in enough water to make a mixture that's easy to brush on potatoes. Brush over potatoes; place in grill basket.
- Grill potatoes on the rack of an uncovered grill over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes or until edges begin to brown, turning occasionally.
- Or, preheat gas grill. Adjust heat for direct cooking. Place potatoes in grill basket on grill rack over medium heat. Cover and grill as directed in step 4.
Nutrition Facts (Potato Wedges)
- Per serving:
- 145 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 301 mg sodium,
- 26 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet