No last-minute hassles here! The make-ahead mixture for these potato-topped pastries can be frozen up to one month.
- Yields: 15 side-dish servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Bake: 20 mins 400°F
- Trim pastry sheet edges; cut sheet into fifteen 3x2-inch rectangles. Place on baking sheet. Combine onion and snipped dill. Press 2 teaspoons onion mixture in the center of each rectangle.
- Stir oil and pepper into remaining onion mixture. Cut potatoes into 1/8-inch slices; overlap four or five slices in center of each rectangle. Drizzle with onion-olive oil mixture. Cover; freeze just until firm. Transfer to freezer container; seal, label and freeze up to 1 month.
- Uncover; bake in a 400 degreee F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until edges of pastry are puffed and brown and potatoes are tender. Top tarts with sour cream and salmon. Serve warm; garnish with dill sprigs. Makes 15 side-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts (Potato Tartlets)
- Per serving:
- 144 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 127 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet