Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits
recipe Gingersnap Crumble (see recipe below)
quart vanilla ice cream
15 ounce can pumpkin
tablespoons packed brown sugar
teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
cup whipping cream, whipped
Pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Prepare Gingersnap Crumble. Set aside.
- Place ice cream in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes or just until softened. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir ice cream to soften; fold into pumpkin mixture. Cover and freeze 20 minutes or until pumpkin mixture holds its shape when heaped with a spoon.
- Spoon ice cream into parfait glasses; sprinkle with Gingersnap Crumble. Cover and freeze until firm (4 hours to 48 hours).
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and, if desired, a leaf pastry cutout. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Makes 10 servings.
cups crushed gingersnaps (about 30 gingersnaps)
cup melted butter
- In a small bowl stir together crushed gingersnaps and melted butter. Stir just until crumbs are coated.
Nutrition Facts(Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits)
- Per serving:
- 358 kcal cal.,
- 25 g fat
- (15 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 100 mg chol.,
- 294 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 19 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet