Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits
- Prepare Gingersnap Crumble. Set aside.
- Place ice cream in refrigerator for 20 to 30 minutes or just until softened. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Stir ice cream to soften; fold into pumpkin mixture. Cover and freeze 20 minutes or until pumpkin mixture holds its shape when heaped with a spoon.
- Spoon ice cream into parfait glasses; sprinkle with Gingersnap Crumble. Cover and freeze until firm (4 hours to 48 hours).
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and, if desired, a leaf pastry cutout. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Makes 10 servings.
- In a small bowl stir together crushed gingersnaps and melted butter. Stir just until crumbs are coated.
Nutrition Facts (Gingersnap Crumble Pumpkin Parfaits)
- Per serving:
- 358 kcal cal.,
- 25 g fat
- (15 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 7 g monounsatured fat),
- 100 mg chol.,
- 294 mg sodium,
- 31 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 19 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet