- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 medium acorn squash (about 2 pounds)
- 1 16 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ground black pepper
1. Cut each squash in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds. Cut squash into 1-inch-thick wedges. Arrange squash in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
2. In a small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, raisins, and cinnamon; heat and stir until smooth. Pour over squash pieces in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 328,
- carb. (g) 83,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 220,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet