ounces dried whole wheat or plain noodles
8 ounce carton light dairy sour cream
tablespoon olive or canola oil
pound turkey breast tenderloin, cut into bite-size slices
ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
cups fresh broccoli florets
cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; keep warm. In a small bowl stir together sour cream and flour; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey. Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned and no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add broccoli. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more or until mushrooms are browned and tender and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add broth, onion powder, and pepper to skillet. Bring to boiling. Whisk in sour cream mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir turkey into mixture in skillet; heat through.
- Serve turkey mixture with noodles.
Nutrition Facts(Turkey Stroganoff)
- Per serving:
- 372 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 90 mg chol.,
- 328 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 37 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet