- Makes: 4 servings
- Serving Size: 1 cup turkey mixture and about 1/2 cup cooked noodles
- Start to Finish: 30 mins
ounces dried whole wheat or plain noodles
8 ounce carton light dairy sour cream
tablespoon olive or canola oil
pound turkey breast tenderloin, cut into bite-size slices
ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
cups fresh broccoli florets
cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; keep warm. In a small bowl stir together sour cream and flour; set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey. Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned and no longer pink inside. Remove from skillet. Add mushrooms to skillet. Cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add broccoli. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more or until mushrooms are browned and tender and broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add broth, onion powder, and pepper to skillet. Bring to boiling. Whisk in sour cream mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 1 minute more. Stir turkey into mixture in skillet; heat through.
- Serve turkey mixture with noodles.
Nutrition Facts (Turkey Stroganoff)
- Per serving:
- 372 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 90 mg chol.,
- 328 mg sodium,
- 34 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 37 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesDinner Recipes, Healthy Dinner Recipes, Healthy Dinners, Healthy Recipes, Heart Healthy Dinners, Heart-Healthy Recipes, Italian Recipes, Low Cholesterol Recipes, Low Fat Recipes, Pasta Recipes, Quick and Easy Dinners, Quick and Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes, Quick and Easy Healthy Recipes, Quick and Easy Recipes, Turkey Recipes