- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 cup packaged dried rope macaroni (gemelli) or 1-1/3 cups corkscrew macaroni (4 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken or fully cooked turkey ham (8 ounces)
- 2 green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup lime or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 2 medium nectarines or plums, sliced
- 1 cup halved fresh strawberries
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine pasta; turkey, chicken, or turkey ham; and green onions. Toss to mix.
3. For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lime or lemon juice, oil, honey, and thyme. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
4. Just before serving, stir in nectarines or plums and strawberries. Toss to mix. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 393,
- Fat, total (g) 17,
- chol. (mg) 43,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 39,
- pro. (g) 21,
- sodium (mg) 42,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet