Turkey and Fruit Pasta Salad
cup packaged dried rope macaroni (gemelli) or 1-1/3 cups corkscrew macaroni (4 ounces)
cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken or fully cooked turkey ham (8 ounces)
green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
cup lime or lemon juice
cup salad oil
medium nectarines or plums, sliced
cup halved fresh strawberries
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; rinse with cold water. Drain again.
- In a large mixing bowl combine pasta; turkey, chicken, or turkey ham; and green onions. Toss to mix.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine lime or lemon juice, oil, honey, and thyme. Cover and shake well. Pour dressing over pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, stir in nectarines or plums and strawberries. Toss to mix. Makes 4 main-dish servings.
Nutrition Facts(Turkey and Fruit Pasta Salad)
- Per serving:
- 393 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 43 mg chol.,
- 42 mg sodium,
- 39 g carb.,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet