Honey-Mustard Glazed Turkey Breast
2 pound turkey breast portion with bone
tablespoon cooking oil
teaspoon black pepper
- Rinse turkey; pat dry. Place turkey, skin side up, on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil; sprinkle with salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of the breast. The thermometer bulb should not touch the bone.
- Roast turkey, uncovered, in a 325 degree F oven for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or till juices run clear and the thermometer registers 170 degrees, brushing with Honey-Mustard Glaze several times during the last 15 minutes of roasting.
- Transfer turkey to a cutting board; let stand 10 to 15 minutes before carving. Heat any remaining glaze; serve with turkey. Makes 6 servings.
tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
tablespoon white wine Worcestershire sauce
tablespoon margarine or butter, melted
- In a small mixing bowl stir together honey, Dijon-style mustard, white wine Worcestershire sauce, and margarine or butter, melted.
Nutrition Facts(Honey-Mustard Glazed Turkey Breast)
- Per serving:
- 257 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 67 mg chol.,
- 253 mg sodium,
- 12 g carb.,
- 26 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet