Hazelnut-Crusted Turkey Breast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove skin from turkey breast. Place turkey breast on a lightly greased rack in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, and salt. Brush oil mixture over turkey breast. Insert a meat thermometer into the thickest portion of the breast. (The thermometer should not touch bone.) Roast for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place hazelnuts in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until finely chopped. Transfer nuts to a small bowl; stir in coriander, pepper, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Remove turkey breast from oven. Brush surface with orange marmalade. Sprinkle with nut mixture; press gently so nuts adhere to the turkey breast. Continue roasting for 45 to 60 minutes more or until thermometer registers 170 degrees F. Remove from oven.
- Cover and let turkey breast stand for 15 minutes. Place turkey breast on a serving platter; slice turkey. If desired, garnish with oranges, kumquats, and bay leaves. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Hazelnut-Crusted Turkey Breast)
- Per serving:
- 260 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 88 mg chol.,
- 58 mg sodium,
- 9 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 38 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet