Turkey Orzo with Dried Cherries and Feta Cheese
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium heat. Add orzo; cook and stir for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden.
- Coat a 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In cooker combine orzo, turkey, broth, onion, cherries, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, and salt.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 hours.
- Serve mixture on top of spinach. Sprinkle with cheese, almonds, and parsley.
Nutrition Facts (Turkey Orzo with Dried Cherries and Feta Cheese)
- Per serving:
- 334 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 61 mg chol.,
- 451 mg sodium,
- 41 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 10 g sugar,
- 30 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet