Turkey-Broccoli Salad with Grapes
cup white balsamic vinegar
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoons sugar or sugar substitute* equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
12 ounce package shredded broccoli (broccoli slaw mix)
pound cooked turkey breast, shredded
cups seedless red grapes, halved
cup coarsely shredded carrot
cup sliced or slivered almonds, toasted, or sunflower kernels
teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- In a screw-top jar, combine vinegar, oil, sugar, and salt. Cover and shake well.
- In a very large bowl, combine shredded broccoli, turkey, grapes, and carrot. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Sprinkle with almonds and pepper just before serving.
- Choose from Splenda® Granular, Equal® Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low® bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar.
- PER SERVING WITH SUBSTITUTE: same as above, except 221 cal., 13 g carb.
Nutrition Facts(Turkey-Broccoli Salad with Grapes)
- Per serving:
- 226 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 63 mg chol.,
- 120 mg sodium,
- 14 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 11 g sugar,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet