Tuna and Green Bean Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, if desired, in a small bowl toss panko with butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine green beans, mushrooms, sweet pepper, onion, celery, the water, and garlic. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup and milk into vegetable mixture. Cook and stir until heated through. Remove from heat. Add cheese, stirring until melted. Stir in cooked noodles and tuna.
- Spoon mixture into an ungreased 2-quart casserole. If desired, sprinkle panko mixture around outside edge of casserole. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tuna mixture is bubbly and panko mixture is golden brown. If desired, top with fish-shape crackers.
Nutrition Facts (Tuna and Green Bean Bake)
- Per serving:
- 228 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 49 mg chol.,
- 403 mg sodium,
- 27 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 18 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet