Triple-Chocolate Mocha Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. In a large saucepan combine sugar, coffee, unsweetened chocolate, and butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until chocolate and butter are melted; remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch fluted tube pan; set aside. In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Stir yogurt, eggs, and vinegar into chocolate mixture in saucepan. Gradually add flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in 3/4 cup of the white baking pieces. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely on rack.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup white baking pieces in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 70 percent power (medium-high) for 1 minute; stir. Microwave on 70 percent power for 1-1/2 to 3 minutes more or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds. Repeat with milk chocolate or semisweet chocolate pieces, if using.
- Place melted white mixture and, if using, melted chocolate into separate small plastic bags. Snip off a corner of each bag and drizzle each over the cake.
Nutrition Facts (Triple-Chocolate Mocha Cake)
- Per serving:
- 368 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 42 mg chol.,
- 281 mg sodium,
- 53 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 38 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet