- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding sugar snap peas and carrot for the last 1 minute of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- In a screw-top jar combine broth, flour, oregano, garlic salt, and black pepper. Cover and shake until smooth. Add to the same skillet; add milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
- Stir tortellini mixture, mushrooms, tomatoes, and sweet pepper into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into an ungreased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake, covered, about 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts (Tortellini-Vegetable Bake)
- Per serving:
- 353 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat,
- 69 mg chol.,
- 468 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Natalie Sunderland 701 Days Ago
Too much cream cheese for us it ended up being a really heavy meal
Stormie Nights 861 Days Ago
I have made this recipe several times and I really enjoy it. After trying it the first time, I omitted the tomatoes and added broccoli; it was even better!
Jill Welch 1341 Days Ago
This was pretty good, I subbed chicken broth, and gnocchi (all I had on hand), added some chicken, and used asparagus, mushrooms, zucchini, peppers, onions & tomatoes. The gnocchi was bland, I might add some fresh herbs next time.