9 ounce packages refrigerated cheese tortellini
cups fresh sugar snap peas, trimmed and halved crosswise
cup thinly sliced carrot (1 medium)
cup sliced fresh mushrooms
cup vegetable broth
teaspoons dried oregano, crushed
teaspoon garlic salt
teaspoon ground black pepper
8 ounce package cream cheese, cubed and softened
tablespoon lemon juice
cup quartered cherry tomatoes
cup coarsely chopped red or green sweet pepper (1 small)
tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding sugar snap peas and carrot for the last 1 minute of cooking; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a 12-inch skillet melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook about 5 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet.
- In a screw-top jar combine broth, flour, oregano, garlic salt, and black pepper. Cover and shake until smooth. Add to the same skillet; add milk. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Add cream cheese; cook and stir until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice.
- Stir tortellini mixture, mushrooms, tomatoes, and sweet pepper into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into an ungreased 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Bake, covered, about 30 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts(Tortellini-Vegetable Bake)
- Per serving:
- 353 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat,
- 69 mg chol.,
- 468 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 15 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet