Tomatillo Turkey Chili with Spelt
- Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add turkey; cook and stir until browned on all sides.
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine turkey, salsa, beans, broth, spelt, 1/2 cup chopped onion, the cumin, garlic, coriander, and salt.
- Cover and cook on high-heat setting about 3 1/2 hours or until spelt is tender.
- Sprinkle each serving with some of the 1/2 cup red onion. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Tomatillo Turkey Chili with Spelt)
- Per serving:
- 425 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 0 g monounsatured fat),
- 56 mg chol.,
- 857 mg sodium,
- 64 g carb.,
- 12 g fiber,
- 10 g sugar,
- 39 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet