- In a medium bowl, combine the water, sugar, and espresso powder; stir until sugar and espresso powder are dissolved. Add cream cheese; whisk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture atop cookies. If desired, chill for up to 4 hours. To serve, if desired, top with white chocolate curls and/or raspberries.
- Choose from Splenda®Granular, Equal®Spoonful or packets, or Sweet 'N Low®bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- PER SERVING WITH SUGAR SUBSTITUTE: Same as above, except 186 cal., 21 g carb.
Nutrition Facts (Tiramisu Bites)
- Per serving:
- 189 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 18 mg chol.,
- 288 mg sodium,
- 22 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 12 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet