Thin Crust Pepperoni and Vegetable Pizza
- Place a pizza stone on the lowest rack of the oven. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a food processor or blender combine roasted red sweet peppers and pizza sauce. Cover and process or blend until smooth; set aside.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add red onion, green sweet pepper, and mushrooms. Cook and stir about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Spread pizza sauce mixture evenly on tortillas. Top with pepperoni and the cooked vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Transfer one of the pizzas to the hot pizza stone.* Bake about 5 minutes or until edges of the tortilla and the cheese are golden brown. Repeat with the remaining pizza.
From the Test Kitchen
To transfer the pizza to the hot stone, place pizza on a flat baking sheet; scoot pizza from baking sheet to pizza stone. When pizza is done, lift an edge of the pizza with a spatula, scoot the baking sheet under the pizza, and lift it off the stone.
Nutrition Facts (Thin Crust Pepperoni and Vegetable Pizza)
- Per serving:
- 253 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 25 mg chol.,
- 625 mg sodium,
- 24 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 14 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet