Thai Green Curry Chicken
- For sauce, in a medium bowl whisk together coconut milk, broth, curry paste, cornstarch, and lemon peel (if using); set aside.
- Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat wok over medium-high heat. Add sweet pepper and onion; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Add carrots, garlic, and lemon grass (if using); cook and stir about 2 minutes more or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove vegetables from wok.
- Trim fat from chicken. Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips. Add oil to wok; add chicken. Cook and stir over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Push from center of wok.
- Stir sauce; add to center of wok. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Return vegetables to wok; stir all ingredients together to coat with sauce. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve chicken mixture over rice. Sprinkle with coconut and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts (Thai Green Curry Chicken)
- Per serving:
- 344 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 81 mg chol.,
- 445 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 21 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet