Thai Chicken Burgers
- In a large bowl combine panko, peanut butter, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil, the green onion, soy sauce, curry paste, ginger, and garlic. Add chicken; mix well. Shape chicken mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties. Brush patties evenly with the remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil.
- In a small bowl stir together cucumber, mayonnaise, coconut, and mint. Set aside.
- For a charcoal grill, grill patties on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 14 to 18 minutes or until no longer pink (165 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place patties on grill rack over heat. Cover; grill as directed.)
- Serve burgers on buns with cucumber mixture.
Nutrition Facts (Thai Chicken Burgers)
- Per serving:
- 643 kcal cal.,
- 40 g fat
- (8 g sat. fat,
- 17 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 12 g monounsatured fat),
- 90 mg chol.,
- 938 mg sodium,
- 37 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 34 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Mark Smith 235 Days Ago
SUGGESTION - Great if formed into 20 cent size BALLS - 3/4 per serve