- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 12 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 6 green onions, trimmed and each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 cup thin red sweet pepper strips (1 medium)
- 1/3 cup teriyaki glaze
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut chicken into twenty-four 1-1/2-inch pieces. Wrap chicken pieces with bacon. Thread a bacon-wrapped chicken piece, a green onion piece, and a sweet pepper strip onto each of twenty-four 4- to 6-inch skewers.* Place in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
2. Bake for 8 minutes. Brush with teriyaki glaze. Bake about 16 minutes more or until bacon is cooked through.
- If you are using wooden skewers, soak them in water for at least 30 minutes; drain before using.
- cal. (kcal) 114,
- Fat, total (g) 9,
- chol. (mg) 24,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 1,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 4,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 7,
- vit. A (IU) 194,
- vit. C (mg) 7,
- sodium (mg) 325,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet