Upload your photo here.
Mini Cranberry Phyllo Tarts
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat fifteen 1-3/4-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Unfold phyllo dough. Remove one sheet of the phyllo dough; lightly coat phyllo sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Working quickly, top with the remaining phyllo sheets, coating each sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut phyllo stack lengthwise into three 3-inch-wide strips. Cut each strip crosswise into five rectangles. Press each rectangle into a prepared cup, pleating as needed to fit. Bake about 8 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in muffin cups for 5 minutes. Carefully remove phyllo cups from muffin cups; cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine cranberries, the water, and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes; drain off liquid. Place in a small bowl; cover and chill for 4 hours.
- In a small bowl, stir cranberry sauce to break up the sauce. In another small bowl, fold together yogurt and whipped dessert topping. Just before serving, place 1 teaspoon of the cranberry sauce in each phyllo cup. Spoon in yogurt mixture and top each with about three of the cooked cranberries. If desired, garnish with fresh mint leaves. Makes 15 tarts.
From the Test Kitchen
*Test Kitchen Tip:
To shortcut this recipe, substitute one 2.1-ounce package baked miniature phyllo dough shells (15) for the phyllo dough. Prepare as directed, starting with step 3.
Prepare as directed through step 3. Place phyllo cups in a single layer in an airtight container; store at room temperature for up to 2 days. Cover and chill the cooked cranberries for up to 2 days. Continue as directed in step 4.
Nutrition Facts (Mini Cranberry Phyllo Tarts)
- Per serving:
- 29 kcal cal.,
- 17 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet