- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo dough (17x12-inch rectangles), thawed
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 2 cups cranberries
- Sifted powdered sugar
- Whipped Topping or Whipped Milk Topping (see Recipe Center)
1. Grease six 6-ounce custard cups; set aside. Unfold phyllo dough. Place one sheet of phyllo dough on a cutting board. Spray with nonstick spray. Repeat layering and spraying remaining phyllo, keeping phyllo covered with a damp cloth and removing only one sheet at a time.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut the phyllo stack lengthwise into 6 strips. Then cut the strips crosswise into thirds forming 18 rectangles. Carefully press 3 rectangles into each prepared custard cup so that the entire cup is covered with phyllo. Set the phyllo-lined custard cups on a baking sheet.
3. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine brown sugar and cornstarch; add raspberries and cranberries. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Pour the cranberry mixture into phyllo-lined custard cups.
4. Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until phyllo is golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Sift powdered sugar lightly over phyllo cups or serve with dollops of whipped topping, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 8,
- cal. (kcal) 114,
- Fat, total (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 25,
- fiber (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 50,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet