Sweet Curry Carrots with Chive Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Scrub carrots and peel, if desired. Halve any large carrots lengthwise.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Toss carrots with olive oil. Evenly spread carrots in prepared pan. Sprinkle with teaspoon salt. Roast carrots for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl warm honey in microwave for 30 seconds. Whisk in curry powder; set aside.
- Remove carrots from oven. Drizzle with honey mixture; toss to coat. Roast 10 minutes longer, turning occasionally, until carrots are glazed and tender when pierced with a fork. Transfer to a serving platter.
- For Chive Yogurt, in a bowl combine yogurt, chives, and remaining teaspoon salt. Serve with roasted carrots.
Nutrition Facts (Sweet Curry Carrots with Chive Yogurt)
- Per serving:
- 121 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 1 mg chol.,
- 283 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 15 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet