- Makes: 16 servings
cups Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
cups freshly squeezed lime juice
cup superfine sugar or powdered sugar
cups fresh hulled strawberries
- Place salt on a small plate. Rub rims of eight glasses with one of the lime wedges. Dip rims of glasses in salt to coat; set aside.
- In a pitcher combine Triple Sec, tequila, lime juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place strawberries and 1/4 cup of the tequila mixture in a blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Stir into remaining tequila mixture. Chill until ready to serve.
- Place ice cubes in salt-rimmed glasses. Pour tequila mixture over ice cubes. Garnish with remaining lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry Margarita)
- 439 kcal cal.;
- 0 g Fat, total;
- 0 mg chol.;
- 0 g sat. fat;
- 57 g carb.;
- 1 g fiber;
- 25 g sugar;
- 0 g pro.;
- 0 Mark as Free Exchange;
- 221 mg sodium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet