- Yields: 36 mini cheesecakes
- Prep: 1 hr
- Bake: 15 mins 325°F
- Cool: 10 mins
Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake Minis
recipe Salted Pretzel Crust
8 ounce tubs cream cheese spread, softened
teaspoons finely shredded lime peel
cup sliced small strawberries
tablespoon lime juice
Finely shredded lime peel (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line thirty-six 1 3/4-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups; set aside. Prepare Salted Pretzel Crust. Press about 1 1/2 teaspoons pretzel mixture into the bottom and up the side of each muffin cup. Bake for 5 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a medium bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add the 1/2 cup sugar, flour, the 1 1/2 teaspoons lime peel, and vanilla; beat until combined. Add egg; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Spoon filling into muffin cups, filling each three-fourths full. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until filling is set. Cool in muffin cups on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove cheesecakes from cups. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, in a small bowl stir together strawberries, the 1 tablespoon sugar, and lime juice. Spoon on top of cheesecakes. If desired, sprinkle with additional lime peel.
Salted Pretzel Crust
cups pretzel sticks
cup melted butter
- Place pretzel sticks in a resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Crush pretzels with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form (you should have 1 cup). In a medium bowl stir together crushed pretzels, butter, and sugar.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry Margarita Cheesecake Minis )
- Per serving:
- 68 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 18 mg chol.,
- 119 mg sodium,
- 7 g carb.,
- 5 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet