Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with heavy-duty foil or parchment paper, leaving 1 inch of foil hanging over edges of pan; set aside. For Shortbread Crust, in a medium bowl combine crushed cookies and 1 Tbsp. sugar. Stir in melted butter until combined. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan.
- For Filling, in a very large bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium to high speed until fluffy. Beat in flour until combined. Add eggs and vanilla; beat on low speed until just combined. Stir in sour cream. Pour filling in crust-lined pan. Bake for 40 minutes.
- For Sour Cream Honey Topper, in a medium bowl stir together sour cream, honey, and vanilla. Remove cheesecake from oven. Spread mixture over hot cheesecake. Bake for 10 minutes more. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. Cover; chill at least 4 hours.
- Use foil to lift uncut bars from pan. Cut into 54 bites. Top each square with a strawberry slice. If desired, drizzle with additional honey.
Nutrition Facts (Strawberry Cheesecake Bites)
- Per serving:
- 130 kcal cal.,
- 9 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 35 mg chol.,
- 91 mg sodium,
- 11 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 8 g sugar,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Peachy Green 583 Days Ago
Delicious!!! Omg a little time consuming but definitely worth it!!