Stone Fruit Salad with Baked Goat Cheese Coins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil; set aside.
- For cheese coins, slice goat cheese into eight rounds. In a shallow dish or on waxed paper, combine bread crumbs and rosemary. Dip both sides of cheese rounds into crumb mixture to coat evenly. Using your fingers, press mixture gently onto rounds. Place each round onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until softened and lightly browned. Set aside.
- On a serving platter arrange mesclun. Top with peaches, shallot, almonds, and cheese coins.
- For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine vinegar, olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Nutrition Facts (Stone Fruit Salad with Baked Goat Cheese Coins)
- Per serving:
- 260 kcal cal.,
- 19 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 22 mg chol.,
- 342 mg sodium,
- 15 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 10 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
sirenlorelei 664 Days Ago
I only had stone ground mustard and it worked just fine. I also added blueberries because, well, why not. It added a little extra zip! :) Made this for a friend last night and he was also impressed. I love the goat cheese coins and plan to use them in other recipes as well.