Splatter Paint Cocoa
- In a 3- to 4-quart slow cooker combine cocoa powder, sugar, and salt. Stir in the hot water until mixture forms a paste. Stir in peanut butter. Whisk in half-and-half and milk.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. (Do not boil.) Add bittersweet chocolate, whisking until chocolate is melted.
- If necessary, skim "skin" from surface; discard. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm-heat setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, microwave hot fudge ice cream topping on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds; stir. Use a spoon to splatter the warm topping around the insides of glass mugs or thick-sided clear glasses; let topping set up.
- Before serving, stir in vanilla. Carefully ladle hot cocoa mixture into prepared mugs or glasses.
Nutrition Facts (Splatter Paint Cocoa)
- Per serving:
- 265 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 38 mg chol.,
- 156 mg sodium,
- 23 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 8 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet