Spicy Autumn Fruits Cobbler with Graham Cracker Biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine pears, cranberry sauce, cranberries, raisins, brown sugar, ginger, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, and dash salt. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine crushed graham crackers, egg, and milk; set aside. In a food processor combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cover and pulse with several on/off turns until combined. Add butter; pulse with several on/off turns until butter is worked in and there are no pieces of butter larger than small peas. Add graham cracker mixture; pulse with a few on/off turns just until combined.
- Divide hot pear mixture among eight 6- to 8-ounce custard cups or ramekins. Place cups in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Using a spoon, drop a mound of dough on top of pear mixture in each cup. Sprinkle coarse sugar over the dough mounds.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden. Cool on a wire rack for 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts (Spicy Autumn Fruits Cobbler with Graham Cracker Biscuits)
- Per serving:
- 385 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 42 mg chol.,
- 338 mg sodium,
- 80 g carb.,
- 6 g fiber,
- 58 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet